Chennai, TN, India
3 - 5 years
Job listing >Job details
- Bachelor's degree: B.Sc IT/ B.Sc Computer Science/ B.CA/ B.E ECE/ B.E CSE/ B.E IT, B.Tech IT
- Master’s degree: M.Sc IT/ M.Sc Computer Science/ M.CA/ M.Tech IT
- Additional qualifications/certifications are appreciated.
- Excellent Communication skills - oral and written
- Ability to articulate any problem and provide suitable solutions
- Confident and comfortable with stakeholder management
- Solution-oriented mindset and team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple campaigns at the same time
- Well-groomed and pleasant interpersonal communication with the team and client
Roles & Responsibilities
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated senior Angular developer to join our dynamic team. The candidate should have 3-5 Yrs. of experience in the development and testing of the applications.
- As a developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding base using Angular best practices.
- Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web app.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Developing product analysis tasks and making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests. Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.