ServiceNow - Senior Developer
Chennai, TN, India
7 - 9 years
Job listing >Job details
- Bachelor's degree: B.Sc IT/ B.Sc Computer Science/ B.CA/ B.E ECE/ B.E CSE/ B.E IT, B.Tech IT
- Master’s degree: M.Sc IT/ M.Sc Computer Science/ M.CA/ M.Tech IT
- Additional qualifications/certifications are appreciated.
- Excellent Communication skills - oral and written
- Ability to articulate any problem and provide suitable solutions
- Confident and comfortable with stakeholder management
- Solution-oriented mindset and team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple campaigns at the same time
- Well-groomed and pleasant interpersonal communication with the team and client
Roles & Responsibilities
- A skilled Senior ServiceNow developer experienced in ITSM and IT Asset management with experience in ServiceNow configuration and implementation for large customers.
- Takes ownership of complex business requirements and works them to completion.
- Provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives for assigned areas of application development responsibility.
- Develop innovative complex business solutions by creating new applications, modifying existing applications and providing post-production support.
- Deliver more complex business application software solutions following the system development life cycle process.
- Lead and own all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including Application UI Configuration, Workflow Configuration.
- Developing ServiceNow APIs, ServiceNow Workflows, UI Pages, UI Macros, Business Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Policies, Script Includes, Security Rules Certification Certified ServiceNow System Administrator and Application Developer Certified Implementation.
- Ability to create widgets and complete Service Portal Pages Experience in design and layout of Service Catalogs as well as the Service Portal in general Experience in leading or working in a ServiceNow development team in an Agile environment.
- Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc.) and optimize business processes
- Be the Customer Zero for ServiceNow, implementing and configuring IT applications.