Chennai, TN, India
5 - 8 years
Job listing >Job details
- Bachelor's degree: B.Sc IT/ B.Sc Computer Science/ B.CA/ B.E ECE/ B.E CSE/ B.E IT, B.Tech IT
- Master’s degree: M.Sc IT/ M.Sc Computer Science/ M.CA/ M.Tech IT
- Additional qualifications/certifications are appreciated.
- Excellent Communication skills - oral and written
- Ability to articulate any problem and provide suitable solutions
- Confident and comfortable with stakeholder management
- Solution-oriented mindset and team player, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and eager to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple campaigns at the same time
- Well-groomed and pleasant interpersonal communication with the team and client
Roles & Responsibilities
- Able to develop cutting edge enterprise applications with experience in development and testing the applications.
- Able to manage the complete application development life cycle, test and maintain the application and write technical documentation.
- Collaborate with the technical design team to understand the application design.
- Develop a scalable and stable best performing application.
- Create a unit test plan and execute the test cases as per plan.
- Good exposure to application fine-tuning in all layers, especially in business and database layers.
- Troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues.
- Collaborate effectively within the team and across teams (mostly with QA and Support Team).